Full Version of FixWin Windows 10
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. FixWin 10 has a new UI and a section dedicated to fixing common Windows 10 problems.
These fixes are categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Provides solutions to problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connectivity – Let’s fix any Internet problems you have after upgrading Windows 10
Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- Wi-fi doesn(tm)t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- FixWin for Windows 10 Store apps not opening. All apps need to reregister
- Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
- WerMgr.exe/WerFault.exe Error in Application
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. A new Advanced System
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for .
How do I use FixWin 10
- We recommend you first run the System File Checker. The Welcome page has a button that will launch SFC/scannow. This will inspect for corrupted Windows systems files and allow you to replace them. The scan should take between 5-10minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. You can do it easily by clicking a button on the Welcome page.
- The DISM utility can be used to repair Windows 10 system images if you’re having major issues. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, we ask that you create an System Restore Point. You can create one by clicking the provided button. It is highly recommended that you create one before making any modifications to your system. If you feel the need to, you can always access this Restore Point.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. Please verify that things are working well for you. If they are not, then you have the option to restore it immediately.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? Click on the???? button beside the Fix button to find out more. You will see a pop-up explaining what the fix is.
How to Use FixWin for Windows 10 Version 10.2.2
- First Download FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version from below Links.
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- Do not start the software after installing it.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- You have done it. Now enjoy the full version.